Any questions? Contact us.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

We're back rockin'

I’m really sorry for the temporary absence from the blog in the last week. My job (the real job, the one that pays the bills) kept me quite busy during the last week. And according to the current economic climate, it’s not wise to make something that could fire you.

To make things easier, a badass flu (the normal one, not the swine flu) kept me in bed while not in front of my boss with a terrible headache, a giant project in one hand and a tissue in the other. Hard times for being creative in the office. And obviously, last thing I wanted back home, was to sit down and start writing again.

But I have on my backpack plenty of topics to start writing again during this week. Let’s roll.

0 comentarios:


Are you afraid? Well, this works in that way. First you do what scares you and it's later when you get the courage
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Worldwide blog©, WGMreports© and the texts included here are copyright of Javier Garcia Marcos.
All the pictures used in this blog are property of their respective owners. Any innappropiate use of them is unintentioned. Any image or link used without permission will be removed.
Powered by Blogger